Keith & Steve would like to invite the Black Pear Joggers to come along to The Pope’s Brewing Company on Friday 28th August at 6:30pm for a run & social.
The plan will be to complete the Fernhill Heath loop starting and ending at the brewery (rather than Perdiswell).
Muster at Pope’s Brewing Company for a short run & return for drinks afterwards.
The beer is £2.00 (draught or bottles). Soft drinks will be available.
So come and try their award winning ales.
Popes were recently awarded 1st place at the 2015 Worcester Beer Festival with their new ale named “Hop of the Morning”.
Popes Brewing Company
Blackpole Trading Estate West
1) From Worcester -Travel towards the Mercedes-Benz showroom on Blackpole Road (towards Fernhill Heath).
2) Turn left into Hindlip Lane.
3) Take the 2nd left (which is after the railway bridge as you need Blackpole Trading Estate West – if you turn left before the bridge you’ll be on Blackpole East)
4) Approach ‘On Site’ (which is the huge factory at the end of the access road). Turn right and almost immediately turn left. Pope’s will be on your right after 40 metres.
5) Alternatively travel along the A38 and turn into Hindlip Lane near the Raven Meadow Golf Centre. Turn right into Blackpole Trading Estate West and follow the instructions as above.
6) Parking is very limited so it would be advantageous to perhaps try and car share, ask to be dropped off or if you know the routes around Perdiswell then park at the sports centre and jog along the canal to Pope’s ready to start at 6:30pm.
If you like what you see then please follow them on social media and look out for their party nights, live music events and limited production beers.