It has come to that time of year again when we hold our club AGM. The AGM is open to all club members and we encourage you to have your say on important club matters. There will be some food provided, so please email [email protected] to let us know if you will be attending, so we can cater for the correct amount.
The AGM will be held on November 22nd at 8.15pm at Old Elizabethans Cricket Club,
Droitwich Road, Worcester, WR3 7SN.
You are probably not aware but Mark Dillon is stepping down as Chairman at the AGM. We are sorry to see him leave the Committee but he will remain an active member of the club. Mark’s resignation means that we are looking for someone to fill the position of Chairman in the club and nominations for the post of Chairman need to be received by 15th November 2021.
Should there be anything you would like to be discussed on the night, at the AGM, then now is the time to inform us. We will discuss subjects put forward before the meeting but not any brought up on the night, so please feel free to send an email to me with your thoughts/proposals by 8th November 2021.
We will be voting for our nominated charities at the AGM. We have received proposals from local charities, Worcester Community Trust and Perdiswell Young People’s Leisure Club. If you would like to nominate another charity, we will need to receive their proposal by 8th November 2021.
Here is some more information about the AGM from the club constitution:
- The annual report will be ready and discussed
- The audited accounts will be presented
- The officers (committee members) will be elected
- Motions to be discussed must be submitted in writing to the club secretary at least 14 days before the meeting.
- Standing orders or rules may be changed by a majority decision of members in attendance.
- The Annual General Meeting shall elect from those present a Returning Officer to oversee any elections conducted at the meeting.
- Only members of eighteen years of age and over will be eligible to vote.
- The chairman shall have the casting vote.
You can also follow the Facebook event page to keep up with any announcements and notify us of your attendance.
We hope to see you there.