The National Three Peaks Challenge is a well known phrase amongst the more adventurous.
This challenge involves walking the highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales within 24 hours.
So are you up for it?
Tracy Kennish, Black Pear Jogger, is organising an event on the weekend of August 31st – September 1st 2013 and you are more than welcome to join in.
The date and route / times are now fixed. Please complete the form to confirm your interest and commit by providing a £6 registration deposit. This will secure your place on a suitable team and provide:
- Guidance for organising the challenge
- Promotion of the challenge
- Your challenge and time recorded
- A place to share photos and advice for others
- Certificates of completion & postage
We also need plenty of willing supporters to assist with driving, helping drivers stay alert and managing food supplies etc.
Your £6 deposit will secure your commitment and be deducted from the total bill. Final cost will be calculated and communicated as soon as I can sort out accommodation, transport and sustenance expenses.
Payment: Once registered, you need to pay your deposit to secure your place. You can give me the deposit in person with cash or cheque (made out to Tracy Kennish). Alternatively you can pay by PayPal (send to: [email protected])*.
* Receiving a personal payment to PayPal is free if the sender uses their PayPal balance or their bank as the payment method. If they use a credit or debit card there will be a small fee. I will need to pass this fee on so please be aware of this if choosing this method.
Additional information can be found at: http://www.thethreepeakschallenge.co.uk/
All the very best,