We are holding a chip night on Monday 17th Dec to celebrate our latest two couch to 5k groups. Also it’s our last official Monday night club run this year!! Please let a committee member know ASAP if you are attending so we can cater for the correct amount of people.
Please come along for a drink it will be held at 8pm:
Old Elizabethan’s Cricket Club
Here is a list of other events/runs over Christmas:
- December 22nd 11am Nick Hitchings is holding his annual run from the Nags head in Malvern. There will be different distance/pace groups based on an hour to 90 mins run time.
- December 23rd 8:15/9am Usual Sunday club run
- December 24th 9am Perdiswell sports centre , This will be similar to a Sunday run where everyone goes the same way but with cut off for different distances .There will be minced pies served after from the lovely Jo Evans
- December 24th 1:45pm for a 2pm start meet at the retired solider Malvern. Park at link top Malvern car park (free parking) this runs goes to the top of the beacon and back.
- Christmas day 9am Worcester (woods) parkrun
- December 26th 11am 9 Miler cross country run from cross keys suckley
- December 27th 10:45am for 11am start 10k route around the roads/lanes near the mug house with drinks after (jog/walk included)
- December 29th 10:30am Magic Mile from Diglis Bridge.
- December 30th 8:15/9am Usual Sunday club run
- December 31st 9am club run similar to Christmas eve everyone will follow same route with cut off options
- January 1st 10am (New Year’s Day) 9am Pitchroft parkrun
- January 3rd Thursday night club run back to normal
- January 7th Monday night club runs back to normal
Hope you have a great Christmas.