Thank you all for supporting the event. It was great to see a good mix of people, from super speedy runners zooming round the 5K river course or families running together on the 2K round the nature reserve, with little ones earning their very first medal.
You can find the full results from both runs below:
We’ll add some photos and videos to the Facebook page soon. As well as some of the snaps from our marshals, we’ve also got some from our official photographer Eliott that will be available in a few days and Worcester Festival’s marketing manager Hannah that we’ll try and upload tonight.
We hope to be back next year and it will help us make any improvements and we always like to hear nice things about the event! Please add feedback to the Facebook page or email us.
A big thank you to:
- All the event volunteers and marshals
- Chris and Liz Jaeger at Worcester Festival
- Judith Elkin for sponsorship
- Worcester Festival for sponsorship
- Industrial & Tractor Limited for sponsorship
- Gary New Graphic Design for the medal design
We hope to see you next year! Enjoy the rest of the Worcester Festival.
Black Pear Joggers